Investment Management Team
Hemant Patel is the founding partner and chief investment officer at Alder Capital. He has 19 years of experience in institutional equity research, advising some of the largest global and domestic institutional investors. His 10 years tenure with Axis Capital team (earlier known as Enam Securities), culminated in his role as Executive Director – Consumer Equity Research. He has been voted by Wall Street Journal as India’s top analyst for home and personal care sector and received numerous awards from Reuters StarMine for consumer staples category.
– Australian Graduate School of Management, University of NSW, MBA, 2000
– Loyola College, Chennai, Bachelor of commerce, 1995
Rakhi Prasad is an investment manager with focus on investment research covering financials, healthcare and technology. She joined Alder Capital after solid stints at leading institutions in India and US. As Director at Matrix Partners India, she managed investor relations and fund portfolio reporting. Prior to that she worked at Enam Securities leading the financial sponsors team preparing well-researched consumer sector investment banking mandates. She started her career at Goldman Sachs, NY where she developed derivative trade processing engines and built strategies to hedge against counterparty risk.
– Columbia University, New York, MS Financial Engineering, 2005
– University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, BS Computer Science, 2001
– Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi, BA Economics Honours, 1999