Investment Management Team
Hemant Patel is the founding partner and chief investment officer at Alder Capital. He has 19 years of experience in institutional equity research, advising some of the largest global and domestic institutional investors. His 10 years tenure with Axis Capital team (earlier known as Enam Securities), culminated in his role as Executive Director – Consumer Equity Research. He has been voted by Wall Street Journal as India’s top analyst for home and personal care sector and received numerous awards from Reuters StarMine for consumer staples category.
– Australian Graduate School of Management, University of NSW, MBA, 2000
– Loyola College, Chennai, Bachelor of commerce, 1995
Rakhi Prasad is an investment manager with focus on investment research covering financials, healthcare and technology. She joined Alder Capital after solid stints at leading institutions in India and US. As Director at Matrix Partners India, she managed investor relations and fund portfolio reporting. Prior to that she worked at Enam Securities leading the financial sponsors team preparing well-researched consumer sector investment banking mandates. She started her career at Goldman Sachs, NY where she developed derivative trade processing engines and built strategies to hedge against counterparty risk.
– Columbia University, New York, MS Financial Engineering, 2005
– University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, BS Computer Science, 2001
– Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi, BA Economics Honours, 1999
Sunita Solanki is the business head at Alder Capital. She has over 16 years of experience in diverse fields such as financials, telecommunications and travel industry. Prior to joining us, she was with Old Bridge Capital, where she managed and advised HNI, UHNI and institutional clients. At 3G, Australia she won the highly prestigious award for customer centricity three years in a row. A participant of Fred Kofman’s (speaker, writer, economist) intensive workshop, she is extremely driven, enthusiastic, and passionate about her work.
– Green Belt in Six Sigma from Dr.Shantanu Kumar in 2019
– Diploma in Human Resource Management from Wellingkar Institute of Management in 2006
– Masters’ degree in ECC from SNDT University, 1999
Madhavi Gore heads the finance and operations. She has been instrumental in business planning, formulating, and improvising organizational processes with focus on quality, productivity and technology. She joined Alder Capital in early 2016 after completing her CA Articleship in a well-known mid-sized CA firm- Mukund Chitale & Co. with exposure in audit & taxation. Prior to this she worked in finance department at Furtados Music India Pvt Ltd, managing PAN India store revenues and store audit.
– Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Passed Intermediate Stage (PCC) of CA course 2011
– University of Mumbai, Bachelor of Commerce 2007