- Investor Letters
- Investor Charter
- Investor Complaint
Performance Since Inception (Oct 2015)
Performance vs Benchmark
Note: Performance is calculated on weighted average performance of all portfolios with Alder Capital after deducting expenses and performance fees. Individual portfolio returns may vary based on sizing of various investments and the time of portfolio initiation. *FY16 is absolute returns from inception Oct 2015 till March 2016. Performance data as of December 2021. Disclaimer- The performance related information provided therein is not verified by SEBI.
Please enter the first four letters of your name and last four letters of your PAN number, in all caps.
- Annual Update - December 2021
- FinTech Displacement - September 2021
- Network Effects - June 2021
- Internal Challenges v/s External Risk - March 2021
- Annual Update - December 2020
- The Super 70 - September 2020
- Disconnect, Dislocation, Rebalance - June 2020
- Moment of Truth - March 2020
- Annual Update - December 2019
- Opportunities in Polarized Markets - September 2019
- Outliers - June 2019
- And the Verdict is - March 2019
- Annual Update - December 2018
- Crisis of Liquidity - September 2018
- The Earnings Illusion - June 2018
- Volatility our Best Friend - March 2018
- Annual Update - December 2017
- The Savings Tsunami - September 2017
- Elephant on the Move - June 2017
- Risk Appetite at a new Threshold - March 2017
- Disclosure Document
- Fund Top-up Form
- Fee Structure
- Change in Name Form
- Change in Address Form
- Change in Email/Mobile Number Form
- Nomination Form
- Change in Bank Details Form
- Redemption Form
- Account Closure Form
**Disclaimer: Axis Bank forms are subject to change.Kindly confirm with us prior to taking a print out/signature.
With a view to enhancing awareness of investors about the various activities which an investor deals with while availing the services provided by portfolio managers, an investor charter has been provided by SEBI, which is placed at Annexure-A.
The investor charter is a brief document, in an easy to understand language. It details different services provided by the portfolio managers to the investors along with estimated timelines, like account opening, agreement with the portfolio manager, periodic statements to the investors, investor grievance redressal mechanism, responsibilities of investors etc. at one single place for ease of reference.
For any Complaint\ Grievances, please contact our Investor Relation Officer
The Investor Relation Officer /Portfolio Manager shall attend to and address any client query or concern as soon as possible to mutual satisfaction.
In case you are not satisfied with the redressal by the Portfolio Manager or otherwise, you may lodge complaint on SEBI’s website based complaints redress system (SEBI SCORES) at https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html or download mobile app ‘SEBI SCORES’ to register a complain.
You may also send your complaints to SEBI at:
Office of Investor Assistance and Education,
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan,
Plot No. C4- A, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400051