- Investor Letters
- Investor Charter
- Investor Complaint
- Systematic Investment Plan(SIP)
Investment Approach - B2C Growth (Equity)
Performance Since Inception (Oct 2015)
Performance vs Benchmark
Note: Performance is calculated on TWRR basis of all portfolios with Alder Capital after deducting expenses and performance fees. Individual portfolio returns may vary based on sizing of various investments and the time of portfolio initiation. *FY16 is absolute returns from inception Oct 2015 till March 2016. The above Performance data is as of October 2023. Disclaimer- The performance related information provided therein is not verified by SEBI.
Please enter the first four letters of your name and last four letters of your PAN number, in all caps.
- Is India Formalizing - Sep 2023
- K Shaped Recovery - March 2023
- Annual Update – December 2022
- Invasion of Digital First Brands - Sep 2022
- B2C Cycle - June 2022
- Pricing Power - March 2022
- Annual Update - December 2021
- FinTech Displacement - September 2021
- Network Effects - June 2021
- Internal Challenges v/s External Risk - March 2021
- Annual Update - December 2020
- The Super 70 - September 2020
- Disconnect, Dislocation, Rebalance - June 2020
- Moment of Truth - March 2020
- Annual Update - December 2019
- Opportunities in Polarized Markets - September 2019
- Outliers - June 2019
- And the Verdict is - March 2019
- Annual Update - December 2018
- Crisis of Liquidity - September 2018
- The Earnings Illusion - June 2018
- Volatility our Best Friend - March 2018
- Annual Update - December 2017
- The Savings Tsunami - September 2017
- Elephant on the Move - June 2017
- Risk Appetite at a new Threshold - March 2017
- Disclosure Document
- Fund Top-up Form
- Fee Structure
- Change in Name Form
- Change in Address Form
- Change in Email/Mobile Number Form
- Nomination Form
- Change in Bank Details Form
- Redemption Form
- Account Closure Form
- SIP Form
- SIP FAQs
**Disclaimer: Axis Bank forms are subject to change.Kindly confirm with us prior to taking a print out/signature.
With a view to enhancing awareness of investors about the various activities which an investor deals with while availing the services provided by portfolio managers, an investor charter has been provided by SEBI, which is placed at Annexure-A.
The investor charter is a brief document, in an easy to understand language. It details different services provided by the portfolio managers to the investors along with estimated timelines, like account opening, agreement with the portfolio manager, periodic statements to the investors, investor grievance redressal mechanism, responsibilities of investors etc. at one single place for ease of reference.
To directly onboard with us, please connect via whatsapp facility available on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at# 8591711921.
- For any Complaint\ Grievances, please contact our Investor Relation Officer
The Investor Relation Officer /Portfolio Manager shall attend to and address any client query or concern as soon as possible to mutual satisfaction.
2. In case you are not satisfied with the redressal by the Portfolio Manager or otherwise, you may lodge a complaint on SEBI’s website-based complaints redress system (SEBI SCORES) at https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html or download the mobile app ‘SEBI SCORES’ to register a complaint.
You may also send your complaints to SEBI at:
Office of Investor Assistance and Education,
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan,
Plot No. C4- A, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400051
3. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, then you can initiate dispute resolution through the common Online Dispute Resolution Portal (ODR Portal) at https://smartodr.in/login by creating your account under ‘Investor Login’. ODR Portal has the necessary features and facilities to, inter alia, enroll and file complaint/disputes and to upload documents or papers pertaining thereto. portal also has the facility to provide status updates on the complaint/dispute in your respective login.
You can opt to initiate dispute resolution through the ODR Portal at any stage of subsequent escalations mentioned in points No. 1 and 2 above (only prior to or at the end of such escalation) if your grievance is not satisfactorily resolved at that stage.
Systematic Investment Plan(SIP)
We at Alder Capital are super excited to announce the launch of SIP (systematic investment plan).
An investment vehicle that allows existing investors to invest small amounts periodically(monthly/ quarterly) instead of a lumpsum to generate better returns.
Benefits of SIP:
- It combats market volatility and allows the investor to take advantage of sharp corrections.
- Helps in generating better returns.
- Small amounts can be periodically invested in a disciplined manner.
- It is simple to use.
For more details please connect via whatsapp facility available on the website or email email@example.com or contact at#8591711921